Every modern product needs software. It is often the software that determines commercial success.
Native Project means: You have the idea and we are your software department.
Natives as Software Department
You have a product idea but…
- Missing know-how?
- Too little manpower?
- No software department at all?
Get Software Natives on board!
Together with you, the Software Natives, with a lot of experience and enthusiasm, work out target-oriented solutions. Projects are implemented using agile methods: This reduces costs and minimizes your risks.
Software projects are as diverse as life itself…
The Software Natives cover a broad spectrum of technologies. Each project is individual, so an e-mail or phone call provides quick and early clarity.
The Software Natives feel at home with these technologies:
Apps (Web / Smartphone)
- Business apps for the optimization of workflows within your company
- Consumer apps for optimal customer retention
- Modern HTML5 HMI for controlling your machine via touch screen, smartphone and tablet – all with the same software
Windows / Linux
- Classic Desktop Linux/Windows Applications (C++/C#/Java)
- Embedded Linux C/C++ projects, possibly with real-time requirements
- Software with communication requirements::
- Web technologies (REST, HTTP(S), WebSockets, Tcp/Ip, …)
- Interprocess & Network (Named Pipes, Tcp/Ip, Protocol Buffers, …)
- Communication with embedded systems (RS232, UDP, Tcp/Ip, …)
IoT / Industry 4.0
- Recording machine data
- Collect customer data
- Save data: In the “public” cloud or in the “private” cloud (on your own on-premises server)
- Data analytics
- HMI for (industrial) machines
- Software for (industrial) machines with or without fieldbus
- Porting an existing control system to a modern one
- Software for Indel AG automation systems
- Software for (industrial) machines with “special requirements”:
- Real-time processes
- Especially high fieldbus frequencies (e.g. 16kHz)
- Especially high fieldbus bandwidth (1GBit/s)
- Especially flexible: with customer-specific electronics on the fieldbus
- Especially many coupled axes